Ron promotes the vision, helps maintain the culture, and keeps Integrated Financial Group on the cutting edge with compliance. In addition, he is responsible for the day-to-day supervision of compliance activities and supervision of IFG’s OSJ with LPL Financial.
Ron started his professional career in 1972 as a CPA with one of the “Big Eight” CPA firms of the era. He worked as a Controller, VP of Finance, and CFO for publicly traded Manufacturing companies before moving into the Financial Advice Industry as a Compliance Officer. Ron is a classic film buff and avid reader. He lives with his wife, Angie, in Kennesaw, Georgia. They enjoy snow skiing and wake surfing.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Compliance Procedures
- Advisor Education and Support
- FINRA & SEC rules and regulation
- Compliance Audits
- Certified Public Accountant
- BS Commerce and Business Administration, University of Alabama
- Past President of the North Atlanta Chapter of the Georgia Society of CPAs
- Series 7, 24, 31, 66 held with LPL Financial