Administrative Assistant to Operations
Dana Wilson is the Client Ambassador and Administrative Assistant for Operations. With a background in communication studies and administrative work experience, Dana helps maintain the professional and welcoming atmosphere of the IFG office by meeting the general needs of clients, advisors, and staff.
Dana is an arts enthusiast who enjoys attending concerts, museums and watching foreign films. Her love for food also inspires her to travel and explore various cultural dishes with friends and family.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Warmly greeting clients and guests
- Updating and Maintaining Personnel Databases
- Operating as a liaison with service vendors for office upkeeping
- Serving as a resource for each department
- BM. Violin Performance, Minor in Communication Studies, Andrews University