Mark Stevens is a seasoned financial services practitioner with 25 years of industry experience. His focus is on helping clients organize their money and live their ideal lifestyle.
Mark has a passion for helping clients in and nearing retirement to discover, pursue and crystallize their visions for their future. He brings specialized knowledge and the unique ability to develop distribution strategies for post-retirement income planning and legacy planning.
Mark believes it takes time to get to know each client and their preferences, and that this is time well spent. His ongoing quest to provide quality service and advice, combined with his extensive financial training enables him to effectively guide clients through complex areas of planning and asset management.
As a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional and Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®), Mark is committed to expanding and sharing his knowledge and insights. Mark has been a featured speaker at CFP® Board training sessions; frequently conducts seminars for major corporations and organizations; and has delivered numerous seminars designed for clients and the general public.
Mark is the founder of the WealthCare Network and the Chapter Director and active member of Society for Financial Awareness (SOFA). He devotes numerous hours to conducting financial workshops and providing financial planning advice and guidance to individuals and families on a pro bono basis.
Mark graduated from Georgia State University with a BBA degree and major in Finance in 1988.
Mark and his wife, Melanie, reside in historic Roswell, where they enjoy spending time with their 3 boys. With an endless passion for life and learning, Mark keeps his body, mind and spirit strong and vibrant through exercise and mountain biking, golfing, and participating in Church, community and neighborhood events.
- Organizing Clients Money with Stage I, II, & III Financial Event Planning ( on a fee basis)
- Retirement Income & Distribution Planning
- Estate Planning & Tax Strategies
- College Funding Strategies
- Insurance Planning & Analysis
- Comprehensive Financial Consulting
- Independent Investment Advice & Implementation
Certification / Education
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional
- Chartered Financial Consultant
- BBA – Major in Finance, Georgia State University
- Integrated Financial Group: A consortium of nearly 50 independent advisors
- Society for Financial Awareness (SOFA)
- Founder of WealthCare Network
- Income for Life Model Advisor